- Sold in x40 String Counts
- Material: Polyester-Nylon
- Made in Brunei
STRING LENGTH (per texture)
STRING THICKNESS (mm)
First you need to know our String Types/Thickness to determine the compatibility with your Yo-yo’s Gap
• SLIM (Thin) Suitable Division: 2A, 4A Note: Recommended for Looping/Narrow Gap Yo-yos
• STANDARD (Normal) Suitable Division: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A Note: Recommended for Looping/Narrow/Mid Gap Yo-yos
• MEDIUM (Fat) Suitable Division: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A Note: Recommended for Mid/Wide Gap Yo-yos
• HEAVY (XL) Suitable Division: 1A, 3A, 4A, 5A Note: Recommended for Wide Gap Yo-yos
Manufacturers Note: We highly recommend for beginners use the MEDIUM TYPE String for all string divisions (1A-2A-3A-4A-5A).
Last thing you need to know is our String Tex/Texture to determine the compatibility with your Yo-yo’s Response System
• SOFT-TEX (Soft Texture) Outer layer has a soft-silky feel on your hand and reduces string burn during fast trick executions; Lighter on the weight side and no break-ins are needed to achieve neutral tension for your setup needs. Perfect for softer type response pads and starburst plastic response.
• MID-TEX (Medium Texture) Has a mid-soft on the outer string layer and a mid-tight on the inner torsion core; the texture is in-between soft and coar-tex if you want to experience the two types in one string.
• COAR-TEX (Coarse Texture) Coarse/Rough feel on the outer string layer but it’s in the right ratio of tightness and not going overtightened; Heavy on the weight side for quicker slacks, hooks, and whips.
Suitable for Hard Response Pads for better Grip.
Manufacturers Note: We highly recommend for beginners use the MID-TEX String for balanced texture.